- EVILFEAST - Mysteries..., CD (re-release)
- IDLE HANDS - Don`t Waste Your Time, MCD/Digital
- CANTIQUE LÉPREUX - Paysages Polaires, DigiCD/LP/CS
- SOLAR TEMPLE - Fertile Descent, DigiCD/LP/Digital
- ISKANDR - Euprosopon, DigiCD/LP/Digital
- FLUISTERAARS & TURIA - De Oord, DigiCD/LP/Digital
- FLUISTERAARS - Gelderland, Backpatch
- FLUISTERAARS - Dromers, LP re-press
- FLUISTERAARS - Luwte, LP re-press
- WERIAN - Animist, CD/2xLP/CS/Digital/Merch (22.02.2019)
- FEN - Stone and Sea, MLP (08.03.2019)
- IDLE HANDS - Don`t Waste Your Time, MLP (tba)
- NUSQUAMA - Horizon Ontheemt, DigiCD/LP/Digital/Merch (22.03.2019)
Wyntar is over! Thuringian Black Metal folklorists MOSAIC announce 7″ single “Cloven Fires” for September.
In advance of MOSAIC‘s upcoming debut full-length Secret Ambrosian Fire, set for release in late November, the band – directed by multi-instrumentalist Valkenstijn (Sun of the Sleepless, Empyrium, Nachtmystium) – opens a new circle with Cloven Fires. Known for its … Continue reading
The harbinger of the next Osi And The Jupiter album – Eisenwald to release limited 7″ vinyl single “Grå Hest” worldwide on August 2nd, 2019.
Resounding here is the self-titled album track on side A, that combines the ritualistic echo of ancient lore within a profound pagan-folk ambiance. The song narrates a part of the Völsunga saga, where Siegfried meets up with Odin disguised as … Continue reading
Sinister Visions from Poland – Eisenwald to release new By The Spirits record worldwide on August 2nd, 2019.
BY THE SPIRITS is a folk project hailing from the mystic woods of the Lower Silesian region near the ancient Sleza mountain in Poland. Founded in 2016, the solo-artist Michal Krawczuk created a remarkable catalog and played over 40 shows … Continue reading
“Durch die Nacht das Unheil schreitet von Dämonen, Hexen, Pest begleitet” – Eisenwald to release UNGFELLs debut full-length “Tôtbringære” for the first time on CD and Vinyl
Originally composed in 2016 by Menetekel, Ungfell’s debut album, “Totbringaere”, brought forth the most hideous pestilence in the form of frenetic riff work and melodies of medieval death. The album chronicles an anthology of horror, filth and sinister witchcraft from … Continue reading